Combine relaxation with the beneficial effects of salt therapy in hotel Lesana***. Our salt cave has been rightfully very popular among our guests for years. Feel the restorative benefits of a salt cave on your very own skin.
Entry to Salt Cave
Note: Salt Cave is not a part of the Wellness Centre.
Salt Therapy Benefits
Salt therapy, also called halotherapy, has been used since the 19th century. Beneficial effects of salt and the tradition of salt therapy is most widespread in the eastern part of Europe and has been gaining enthusiastic fans in western countries and in USA.
Salt therapy is non-invasive, does not include medications, chemicals, it is a natural treatment. Salt cave is the ideal environment to get the most benefits of halotherapy:
- Improves lung functioning
- Helps cleaning the respiratoy system from polen and other impurities.
- Aids easing skin problems, such as dermatitis, acné, eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps relieving from allergy symptoms and breathing problems.
- Relieves stress and improves the harmony of body and mind.
- Supports immunity and protection from cold and flu.